Would you like to be a moderator for a discussion thread? If so, please contact the Admin with the following:
• Your Name
• Discussion thread you would like to moderate
• Experience with the topic being discussed.
Note: Not everyone will get to be a moderator, as this forum follows the following guidelines:
1. As a moderator, you are expected to be active on the forum and are expected to help other members by offering knowledge that you have or providing links when necessary.
2. Moderators are the role models for the forum, and as such, are expected to conduct themselves in a way that represents the forum with no offensive behavior or arguments.
3. Moderators may not EDIT anyone's posts. However, negative comments about other Scouters will not be tolerated and will be removed. When this occurs, the moderator will post a comment noting the reason it was deleted in the Moderator Section and send the original poster a personal message (PM) explaining why the post was removed and noting any applicable forum rules.
4. Moderators will notify a forum administrator of any violations that cannot be handled as a moderator and send a warning. However, in an instance where a Scouter's behavior is so offensive that it requires a ban, contact an administrator.
5. If a moderator should you choose to stop moderating or plan to be absent from the forum for an extended period, a message to a forum administrator will be considered a courtesy.
Yours in Scouting, Gene Feldman Scoutmaster - Troop 28 gslactroop28.com